Secret Picture Tile Activities are:
- perfect for Google Classroom, distance learning, centers, etc.
- interactive & versatile (students can play on any device - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone)
This course provides you templates + a thorough tutorial to help you create your own Secret Picture Tile activities for any skills you need in any language:
All course contents are contained in one PDF document.
The tutorial is Google slides based although PowerPoint templates are provided as well.
- Download your templates to create digital color Secret Picture Tiles and printable/digital B&W Secret Picture Tiles.
- Create your Secret Picture backgrounds and split into squares.
- Insert squares into your templates and finish editing your templates.
- Create formats for sharing in Google Slides and PowerPoint.
Important Note: These templates are not allowed to be used to sell Secret Picture Tile editable templates that do not contain any content.
Secret Picture Tiles Course Download
FlapJack Factory Affiliate Program
Tabitha Carro is a 4th grade Spanish partial-immersion math and science teacher in South Carolina. She previously taught kindergarten in Georgia for six years. She has been creating her own class decor and 21st-century classroom resources since 2010. She has a successful blog and TpT store called FlapJack Educational Resources. Over the past few years, her fun-focused resources and class decor have been making their way through many classrooms around the globe. She is also the creator of the Smartphone Marketing School - a website and membership site that teaches online entrepreneurs how to visually market their businesses with just their iPhones. She has an Argentinian husband and a Yorkie-Poo companion. She loves them both to pieces.
Before you purchase, make sure you read and have the following tech requirements:
The tutorials are shown using PowerPoint 14.6.1 on a Mac. The following is required to get the most out of FJ Factory courses:
- Internet connection
- Basic skills in PowerPoint
- Mac or PC with an updated operating system (please be aware that tutorials are done on a Mac but special instructions are provided for PC users when differences arise)
- PowerPoint 13 or later
- Your own clip art and digital papers (instructions and sites are provided on where to find clip art and digital papers)
I also highly recommend reading the FAQ section (see website header) before making a purchase.